The full attendance of the IMedSRC 2021 Rome Congress entitles to 21 CME credits.
Session Attendance Scanning
- Attendance to the sessions will be monitored through scanning of the barcode on your conference badge at the entrance of the session hall.
- CME credits awarded will be dependent on session attendance. The CME accreditation is valid for the main congress programme and the teaching courses only and does not cover the company-sponsored satellite symposium.
Instructions for Claiming CME Certificates:
- A survey questionnaire will be given at the conference to be completed by delegates.
- Please ensure that the email provided at the time of registration is accurate, otherwise certificate of attendance and the CME certificate may not be printed.
- Delegates will be able to check that their email is accurate at the onsite registration desks during operational hours.
To obtain CME accreditation, please complete the CME evaluation form which will be given to you at registration desk before the congress. Certificates of attendance indicating the CME credits are available as from Saturday, 25 September 2021, after 17:00 at the registration desk self print only.
Any question regarding to claim your CME credits contact to email@example.com